Reinstatement...the aftermath?

by TxNVSue2023 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

I'm in the process of being reinstated ( my df'ing story is on here). Because I've never been in this position before, I don't know how I will be treated once I'm reinstated.

I moved to a new city/state and I don't know a single person here or in my new congregation I am attending. Once they announce my reinstatement will I have trouble making friends?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

what is up with the reposting of this? at least the 3rd if not 4th of this question. What sort of game is Sue playing. What's up Sue? I will make a new stab at answering the question...nothing good will happen because you desire to be in a false religion.

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

If you read the thread-- you would see the answer. This is posted twice in error because it was a glitch. As I posted the 1st one it timed out and did not post immediately so I had thought it didn't post at all, so I reposted. Then suddenly the original one posted the next day and the 2nd one shortly after.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I don't know how I missed that explaination beings I have been reading every comment on the thread.

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

Now it's auto posting on its own days later! I had tried to post it a few times 2 days ago and nothing posted it always timed out. Now it looks like this is like the 3rd one to finally catch up and auto post. I don't know why the system doesn't detect duplicates and remove them.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

TxNVSue, I read you had been out for years and then went back...so you should have a better idea of how you will be treated then anyone on here.

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

Moved to different states 3x for jobs. I'm an empty nester now so live alone.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Maybe contact former brother Evans for advice? He too is an empty nester now?😉👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit