2021- Circuit Assembly

by bats in the belfry 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Is it just me, or do they really have increased the number of speakers of color?

Gearing up for more increase in Africa perhaps? (Hint: JW Box)

BITB

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

STill overwhelmingly white GB (and male, too, but that's another topic.)

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This BS about putting people in because of color is stupid. Jobs or positions need to be held by the most capable and talented not because of skin color. If they are holding back people because of skin color that is another story if there are not enough talented people who can handle the job who are black then that is that. You don't give someone a job to fill out some stupid liberal quota of skin color. The JWs have a lot wrong with them and we don't need to make crap up out of whole cloth. As far as women, the bible has a place for women and its not in positions of authority. I am not saying I agree with the bible I don't believe in it as gods word. But if you are going to believe in it as gods word its anti Homosexual, has a place of non teaching and authority for women ect. I am not going to create a straw man argument against the JWs for them doing what the bible teaches.

The JWs and other religions will cherry pick what they like and down play what they don't. Some religions try to bend or dismiss the scriptures that are anti Homosexual. This is just stupid. If you believe that this is gods word then you can not dismiss any of it. Women are not to teach a man that is just the way it is. If you don't like it don't follow the bible. I don't. I have no issue with someone being homosexual. That is their business not mine. But don't try to tell me that the Bible really says this or that and that Being gay or women being in authority in the church ect are fine. That is total BS.

The JWs have over 100 years of false prophecy and tearing family's apart and hiding child molesters ect. To me this is like picking up the speck if dirt and trying to make a big deal out of it while not talking about the 5 pounds of dog dodo on the floor.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have never seen anything that made me think think they favoured white speakers. Ask Sam Herd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit