JW Broadcasting Songs - Instrumental/Karaoke!

by Intercore 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Intercore
    Intercore

I'm posting instrumental versions of JW Broadcasting songs every month!

Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn9i1FSjFwLeuYLpdiKxoJ8Cg9V2mDg92

New song every month!
    Feel free to use it everywhere. If you want to upload it on Youtube or other website, please credit me.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Why do you need credit for songs that you didn't write? Are you trying to usurp Jehovah's headship or run ahead of his chariot? Watch out, you may be run over by it. You should be making a name for Jehovah, not for yourself. Shame on you brother. ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW Broadcasting Songs - Instrumental/Karaoke!

I'm posting instrumental versions of JW Broadcasting songs every month!

Overlapping Generations..

The WBT$/JW Pedophile Problem......

Now WBT$ Karaoke Songs?!..

Haven`t JW`s Suffered Enough?..

• Intercore
    Intercore

Dear brother/sister "dubstepped",

I think that this is a misunderstanding. I don't want to run ahead of Jehovah's leading way, really! I don't want to say that I have written all these songs. I have written in videos titles that all the songs are from JW Broadcasting, of course. But that are instrumental versions which are created by me (not songs, instrumental only!). You're right, we must don't try to make fame for selves.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you want to upload it on Youtube or other website, please credit me.

You're right, we must don't try to make fame for selves.

So.....Do you still want credit?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Dear brother/ sister Intercore,

You are correct in that you created this version only, but when planting a garden, do you take credit or give it to Jehovah? You didn't create the seeds, just like you didn't create the figurative "seed" of this song that you put out.

Additionally, what if your "karaoke" version were to get in the hands of apostates and they gave you credit? They might make new lyrics or make fun of the fact that songs like "just around the corner" are things that have been said for many generations now without coming true. It could bring reproach on your name, and Jehovah's as well.

It sounds like Satan is playing the instrument of your heart, dear brother. You should do some deep study, meditate, and hope that you can root out any of Satan's seeds that are planted in the garden of your heart.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Additionally, what if your "karaoke" version were to get in the hands of apostates and they gave you credit? They might make new lyrics

Kingdom Halls Are Boring/Full of Doom And Gloom

Sacrifice a Chicken/In Your Back Bedroom!

Image result for Scared cartoon chicken

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Kingdom Message is Chilling/To the Bone

Satan bought Sophia/An Ice Cream Cone

.Image result for Watchtower sophia ice cream coneImage result for Funny devil

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

This thread is awesome. I hope Intercore took the humour in good spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit