Elder caught on camera harassing EXJW neighbor.

by notjustyet 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

There pertinent stuff starts at 11:30 minute mark. It says in the video that this guy is an elder neighbor and has been shooting his chickens and also possible killing the plants in his garden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QbGyjdY7dA?t=11m29s

• Zoos
    Zoos

Yikes! If that guy lived next door to me I'd kill his chickens too.

I thought Medusa was supposed to be a woman.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I can't help but think of this video when I look at this guy LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsH4CrwExCQ

• Simon
    Simon
    I think "caught on camera" is an exaggeration ... there didn't seem to be anything that was compelling proof of any nefarious act.
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Wait,.. what?

The elder was breaking the photo beam which sounded an alarm tone in the guys house, over and over and over. The last video of him shows that he himself realized that he was "caught on camera" as he never continued doing it afterward.

This is an ELDER harassing a EXJW by continually tripping his driveway sensor. Yes the guy has some freaky hair and bible ideas but this does not give the ELDER the right to annoy the home owner.

If you look in one of the videos you can see the driveway sensor attached to the 2nd wooden support post. The ELDER is waving his arm/hand through this beam that shoots to the other side of the opening.

NJY

• Simon
    Simon
    This is an ELDER harassing a EXJW by continually tripping his driveway sensor.

It may be. But is it also possible you are reading intent into something else?

Was he just wondering what the beam was? Was there some strange sound attracting the guy to look round the fence? He seemed to me to be looking for the source of something (just the impression I got).

Who knows the truth ... I just don't think the video shows conclusive proof of the claim unless you are keen to see it. We have to be careful of our bias and desire to sometimes see things and attribute motive that may not be there.

And just to be clear - I'm not saying the elder wasn't harassing him, just that it seems you need more background information to believe the video shows that is what is going on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit