New Here

by Grey Goose 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Grey Goose
    Grey Goose

No wife and kids. Thank God. It would make my whole predicament that little bit harder.

I have MS status, but they everyone including the elders know i'm a loose canon. It's amazing how far a smile and a laugh can get you in this organisation.

What caused me to wake up? I just don't think I was ever fully asleep. Suppose it was an accumulation of a lot of things. I can't actually put my finger on the exact moment. It was very gradual. All I can say, is that when the penny dropped that I will not be living in a paradise and witness to billions of people dying, I was very relieved. I was the happiest I had been in years for a matter of fact, which says a lot for the mental condition of the members of this supposed "religion".

My view of fully awake is: Don't believe any of the bull shit that is fed to me at meetings. None of it.

Yes, there are good people in the org.

Yes, I have a lot of friends (conditional none the less)

Yes, they preach some things, if taken in the right way, can generate positive thinking...sometimes.

But does all that mean I accept the so called "biblical teaching" from the platform? No.

The jury is still out to weather I believe in a God.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Wut up grey g? .....good to have ya......put your seat belt on!!☺
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    No wife and no kids???? Damn bro, GTFO of dodge!
  • Grey Goose
    Grey Goose
    I know, it sounds so easy on paper. But sadly, reality is not just a piece of paper.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

Grey Goose your "awakening" reminds me of a woman around 6000 years ago whose eyes were opened. We know how that worked out.

Proceed slowly grasshopper.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I understand GG, all things in their due time. Good luck to you.

Makeme, go troll somewhere else.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Lost generation-- totally agree☺
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Oh and with your continued education be sure to add to your repertoire more "lingo" from this crowd. The "in crowd" is made up anti-jw's, evolutionists and those of ill repute. So when you use the power of reason to refute them they have to pull the "troll" card. ;-)
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Dammmmmnnnn makeme!!!! Really dude? Chillax my homie!! What chooo all mad bout?
  • Grey Goose
    Grey Goose
    Makeme, i'm really happy that you think this is a joke. And I really hope the man/women sitting behind the computer screen is very happy with his/her life.

But the fact your trolling on an exjw site, makes that quite improbable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit