May 2019 Broadcast - Country Music song

by Muddy Waters 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Good grief. Had to stop at the end of the song (about 30 minutes in), with much forwarding. So far it’s been a half hour about anxiety and worry and burdens - heavy, boring, depressingly blah (nothing new there), with the magic Jah making everything better. And a heavy emphasis for unburdening yourself to others.

And then we get to a professionally recorded version of a song, somewhere around 5 minutes song (much longer than a kingdom song of praise to the grand pooba!) about take good care, pray to Jehovah, you’re not alone, he’s always there, blah blah.

But you know, somebody had to take some music lessons somewhere along the way or had to pursue a talent to this degree. Is that putting the kingdom first? How would that be viewed by others - using valuable kingdom resources (one’s own money) to perhaps pay for music lessons and investing all that time in music practice?

(Jut like becoming a doctor or such... tsk, tsk! - oh, but maybe it’s okay if you can be a doctor at Bethel, but nowhere else! God forbid you might have to do something for a *worldly* person!)

They are so hypocritical they make me sick!!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

the magic Jah making everything better.

Reminded me of : “ The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing. Ben Okri. “

Jah has done the vanishing act perfectly!

GB n real estate business n publishing company!

Zing

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blimey, I can't stand country music...reminds me of cats being strangled...that bloody awful lap steel guitar. I think if I heard country music (how is it even music?), coupled with Jobo propaganda, I'd know I'm already in the worst Hell ever invented!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit