Resolution in Korean assembly in 1971

by pokertopia 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pokertopia
    pokertopia

To Jehovah's Witnesses

We express our position on [Jehovah's Witnesses] under the [Watchew Tower Bible and Booklet Association] as follows.

1. Jehovah's Witnesses claimed that Jesus Christ was brought back in the fall of 1874 rather than 1914 and planned people to come out of the established church, so this organization is regarded as a false prophet. as prophesied in Matthew 24:23 (Refer to page 37 of Purpose)

2. In addition, we consider Jesus Christ's peaceful [Millennium] to be fulfilled as the prophecies of Deutronomy 18:22 following the prophecies of the kingdoms of the world, pointing to 1914 as the year of the end of the world.

3. Jehovah's witnesses did not repent even after 1914 when their predictions were conclusively false, and we agreed that the war since 1914 was a predicted great disturbance, and that the turmoil was reduced in the middle, and 1914 was corrected to 1914 as the legal end of the foreign kingdoms. (See Pioneer Application Form)

4. The outbreak of World War II, four times larger than the outbreak of World War I, has proved completely false in the Bible since 1914 and the explanation of the Great Rebellion is not completely false, but it is also explained by God's false organization.

5. In addition, they continue to act as the peddler of God's Word (2 Cor 2:17), which is clearly prohibited in the Bible by the sale of household goods, so they are considered to be those who confuse and defile God's Word.

6. In recent years, they retracted their previous position that it was not right to use the Bible timeline to guess the future based on Matthew 24:36, claiming that 1975 was the end of 6,000 years of human history and the beginning of the 6,000th year of Jesus Christ's sabbatical rule, and They are like any prophet who " presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die." We leave the organization and a resolution is adopted to inform the whole world .

BY EX servant of theocratic ministrial school

원본: 아래 사진 참조

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

🤔

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Was that north korea or South Korea ?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    A curious document, assuming the translation is accurate. I wonder who or what breakaway group authored it.
  • pokertopia
    pokertopia

I live in south Korea. The document shown in the photo was a flyer in 1971 that said the 1975 prophecy was false and distributed to JWs in circuit assembly.

https://youtu.be/ctmZ1upg4iE

The speaker of the linked YouTuber wrote this flyer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit