Polio is spreading in New York waters

by Fisherman 3 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    According to news reports, the polio virus has been spreading in NY waters since April of this year. Polio is a crippling disease that affects the bones. I actually know someone that had polio and is crippled shrinking the length of his arm and leg. I also remember a boy who had polio aged 10 walking around with metal braces over his limbs for support when I was age 5. I also went to a orthopedic doctor for a checkup at age 13 who had polio. I wonder how in the world did polio come back into the US. My guess and I’m probably wrong is illegal aliens “sneaking across the border” and then going to NY on their own to live or being sent there by the government. I’m just guessing.
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I believe when it all falls out there is going to be a huge link between polio outbreak and the poison shots! hide and watch and connect the dots. this polio outcome has been predicted...how did they know if not planted? ( loving my tin hat!)

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It’s not spreading, it’s present in waste water, which means people are carriers. Note that this polio virus is a vaccine-resistant variant so the reason that it is “back” is that it never was there to begin with, it is new. Will it affect the next generation of children, who knows, but what is clear is that it hasn’t been eradicated.

One person got infected from another person that indeed came from a third world country where they give live vaccines, so they were infected by a third world vaccine and came to the US, then spread it to another person.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    It’s not spreading

Also read that it was found in UK too. I don’t know what to believe. I’ll wait and see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit