Silentlambs, suicide and murders?

by Blue 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Blue
    Blue

I am wondering when the silentlambs are going to start lawsuits on all the people who were murdered or those who supposedly committed suicide. Also I am wondering if there will be any lawsuits on the destructive doctrine of disfellowshipping and breaking up family ties?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Have you emailed anyone from Silentlambs? Bill Bowen perhaps?

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

If there ever is a law suit I cirtainly want to be part of it. I was really messed from my disfellowshipping, it was a year and half after a masive head injury. And they did not do me any good, no matter what I may have done. They failed to take into account my state of mind at the time, brain damage divorce having my ex-wife of 22 years leave me, my daughter being molested all at the same time with no help from them as friends or shepards. If there is really a God I hope he rights this badness, that has over took me, and and forgives me of my waywardness. Sorry God I am someone else sense I smashed my head.

• Blue
    Blue

Hi singing man,

I am sorry for the crummy way you were treated. You do not deserve to be treated with so much disrespect. Especially after what happened to you. It is so sad that they break up families with their disfellowshipping doctrine. Have you contacted Love and Norris Attorney's. I do think in time they will have law suits due to the disfellowshipping business. I am sure many would agree that those teachings cause suicide and depression. I hope and pray you are alright Singing Man, if you need a friend let me know. It will be interesting to know exactly how many families have been broken up due to bogus teachings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit