Yearbook

by drawcad_1 2 Replies latest jw friends

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

It is time for the Yearbook to come out with its growth rates and statistics. I was wondering if anyone had any predictions for the year.

My crystal ball is a little rusty from the years of misuse and being hidden during my time in the borg, so these numbers might be a little off. I will guess that the worldwide growthrate will be a positive 3%, just to make everyone feel good. This will mean that the less industrialized nations will have to show some large increases (once again). The United States will show a 2% increase also to make up for the worldwide growth rate. I see Great Britain, France and Japan showing a 1% growth so that we think they are gaining some headway.

Well, that is all I can get out of the crystal ball for now.

• Prisca
    Prisca

The last Service Year has just ended - give them a chance to collate the figures!!

I thought the Yearbooks didn't come out until the beginning of each calender year?

• blondie
    blondie

Usually the figures come out in the January 1 WT which get to the congregation at least 2 weeks before the end of the year. It all depends when the Yearbooks get ordered and shipped. Some get them the end of December. If you have an "in" with a Bethelite, they get so many to mail early to their special friends in their families and old congregations. Those JWs usually can't wait to show you or let you know that they got a YB before you.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit