I said the word Ass in front of an elder...

by Confucious 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

During my last convo with an elder, I started getting on his case about how the organization and the elders let me down.

ALL my points were vaild. I mean, I had some really legit points.

Then I said, now, "Don't make me show my ass in front of the Circuit Overseer when he comes down."

It was priceless.

Then he got all on my case by using a worldy term.

I didn't think about it at the time, but I wanted to tell him my Lord's illustration about gulping down the camel and straining the gnat.

Here I am, on anti-depressants and enduring all this injustice and he has to bring out that I said a worldy term.

• Scully
    Scully

Actually the word "ass" is quite liberally used in the Bible.

Balaam's ass was given the power of speech to deliver a rebuke to Balaam.

Samson killed a lion with the jawbone of an ass.

It seems like Jehovah rather enjoyed using asses to teach wicked people a lesson!

Love, Scully

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Balaam's ass was given the power of speech to deliver a rebuke to Balaam.

Just like Jim Carrey?

• Scully
    Scully

LMAO @ Joanna.... I actually pictured that immediately after I clicked "Submit"....

Love, Scully

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Once when a circuit overseer came to my house to tell me to forgive my father, I dropped the big F-bomb on him.

There were no survivors.

• Beans
    Beans

The time will come when the JW's will be gone the medication will be gone and the word ass will be the least of your worries in your vocabulary and you will upgrade to the "F" word and perhaps use it to describe a certain elder!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Canadian District Overbeer

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    It seems like Jehovah rather enjoyed using asses to teach wicked people a lesson!

news flash for all those who werent aware of it................ there now refered to as elders and are pretty much asses lol tho they for some reason dont really teach people anything............... just ASSimulate them

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Now if you'd been thinking quickly you could have looked around and said, exasperatedly, "Now where is that donkey?"

Nina

• SadElder
    SadElder

Tell him to get a life and stop being a pain in the donkey!!!!!!!!!!!!! The butt head!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

just to get off the subject for a moment, but did you know that the bible supports the teaching of elasticity? yep yes sir eeeye. its says the Balam tied his ass to a tree and walked for a mile. Now if its not okay to say ass, I am going the just plum report it to the elders. That will have to be told to the circuit overseer and just think how much elasticity that ass picking will cause.

all my love Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit