The last video in the 2016 convention...

by problemaddict 2 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

To see this video is to understand the levels of evil this organization will go to. There will be many that are 'touched' by this video. "simple" people who just want health or a to see a loved one again.

It's all a fantasy. It might as well be a Disney movie.

It is this type of messaging/imagery that should convince anyone on the fence how evil this organization is. It is not a passive decision to remain a JW.... they are teaching many damaged people an outright fantasy.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Interestingly comments, I too think it could come back to bite them, time will hopefully tell.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The word which springs to my mind is 'schmalz'. It is an extraordinary glob of sentimentality with a total absence of fact. Compelling for for people who are driven by the lure of fantasy.

I recall Tony Morris's put-down that critical thinking is manipulative!

And this isn't?!

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Need to bump this thread due to the find by Orphan Crow regarding the source of the music used in the last video for all Australian lurkers/searchers as I. Regionals are currently taking place her in Oz. Man, what a find. And I'm tellin all I can and am getting the good old cognitive dissonance,,,,,,,,, "oh one of them must be a brother" b.s. Finger down the throat time for me. (insert vomit emoticon)

jtg

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I threw up a little (okay a lot) in my mouth just now,

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

You do have a point there, when I have watched the Time Machine I felt they were all like manipulated children who had no minds of their own and asked no questions. Very interesting x

• watson
    watson

The sisters should be riding "side saddle".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why doesn't the Watchtower Corporation show cemeteries where thousands of devoted Jehovah's Witnesses are buried dead for refusing a Blood Transfusion or organ transplant ?

Not to mention the millions of families this corrupt lying religoius cult has caused in its 100 years of existence.

That is the factual truth that will never be propagated by the WTS/JWS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit