-sex-abuse-cover-up

by Researchedandenlightened 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Researchedandenlightened
  • jhine
    jhine

I notice that the Watchtower article says that even if a report is TRUE it should not be spread about . The spokesperson , using WT double speak at the end says that people could get caught up with reports that are NOT VERIFIED . Two different things . Let's hope that the public catch that .

Jan

• defender of truth
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I loved it that the news articles are putting Watchtower articles right in their stories now to show how crazy the WT really is. That's awesome.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

jhine - "...I notice that the Watchtower article says that even if a report is TRUE it should not be spread about..."

This suggests to me that the WT leadership is, deep down, f**king terrified that the R&F will figure out it's not "God's Earthly Organization".

x

Know what it reminds me of?

An anecdote about an elder who stated from the platform that "...even if a court plaintiff's grievance and testimony were true, it would fail..." specifically for that reason (paraphrasing, but that's the gist).

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    A Jehovah’s Witnesses spokesman said The Watchtower advice was offering “helpful principles” and added:
    “With so much information out there, people can quickly get caught up with information that’s not verified.”

I wonder what bright spark this watchtarded pillock is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit