a short story to share

by LostAdam 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

Hi everyone. I have a friend who got df'ed recently and he had a major role on a 5 min broadcasting film. The film was made before he got df'ed (obviously), so it wont be on air. As he told me it was to be on July or August program. I think you will find interesting the following form that was given to him to sign. How would the WT react if he would leave after the program was released, what do u think?

link

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Obviously means that WT has full rights forever to the "model's" camera time. Any which way they want to use it.

Why pay hundreds or thousands in copyrights when you can get free slaves?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is great!

Thanks for sharing.

I look forward to the time that someone who played a mojor role in a propaganda piece wakes up completely from the cult. I wonder if the Society would bear its legal teeth and threaten action if they came out denouncing their role??

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Thats a standard release form. Nothing nefarious there.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Thanks, LostAdam, how long was your friend at Bethel? Did he make the move to Warwick? And was he there when the VAA visited them in November 2017? Did others know about it? Awesome he awoke!

Do you think your friend will be revealing what woke him up??? It would be very insightful to know.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The link is now dead. Anyone get a screenshot?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Is there any more information you can give, like content, etc. of the video?

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Link isn’t there.....

• cha ching
    cha ching

The picture of the document was divided in half, to me.

The top half was written in blue ink, and had about 3 very long, dreary, legal questions that all had the same content, but the beginning of each sentence had a different sibject...

Kind of like (& sorry, my brain bla, blah blahs, when it comes to WT dribble) "I give all rights for any video made containing images of me... on and on, covering any music produced, written, work done on videos, art, sound, and anything else you could think of, spread out and repeated in the best legal jargon.

The bottom half of the paper I only have a vague recollection of it being mostly blank, containg a few sentences with a place to sign at the bottom.

I did not spend a GREAT amount of time reading, that is merely a vague memory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit