BLISSISIGNORANCE and everyone...

by Myxomatosis 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

Hi there,

Bliss, hi. I've read your heartwrenching story on how your children were abused and I'm so sorry for them and yourself!

I wished to share this with you, so that you could come over and give this twat on another MB a piece of your mind (and your story)

A topic was started on the covering up of abuse scandal in the Watch Tower, and this dumbass had this to say:

"Is this condemnation a little premature?

Why not wait till after the court case, eh?"

and here's something that pissed me off to no end, he ACTUALLY said this:

"It would seem that you have already judged the WT higherups and give the "victims" a free pass."

Myx: gave the "victims" in quotations, as if it's highly suspect when children speak out about their abuse.

"I on the otherhand prefer to hear all of the facts in the case before making a judgement."

Myx: right, he saw the facts, and the judgement one would come to is not in keeping with his idealistic view of a 'spiritual paradise'

I would so appreciate it, as I have aired my thoughts (my UN is 'Myxamatosis') quite extensively on this, if you would share your personal tragedy with him. oohhh gosh I hate him. His username is '1pennyone' and the link to this topic is: http://forums.delphiforums.com/alldebates/messages/?start=Start+Reading+%3E%3E

if you feel uncomfortable with this please don't.

Oh, and any other exes who want to put a little piss in their vinegar, the two JW's on that board are 'AnotherPaul and 1Pennyone' you should give them a shout out.

the link for this debate forum is; http://forums.delphiforums.com/alldebates/

thanks everyone,

Myxomatosis

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hi Myxo..................firstly, thanks for your words of support and empathy for my family. We have indeed been through enough but we are enjoying life now.

I just wanted to touch base with you quickly before I leave work and head off home.

I will indeed follow those links you have posted. And I will reply to the jerks that minimise the effects of sexual abuse on the victims and the WTS's cover-ups as well. I find their way of thinking evil and corrupt. Anyone who can find some way of rationalising sexual abuse needs a reality check. They are dangerous to innocent, trusting people.

But I won't be able to do it in the next few days because, as I posted the other day, I am taking my son to Sydney for the Marylin Manson concert.

This is a very sensitive issue for myself and MANY others here, so I will take time to think about it and how to respond to these idiots you mention.

So keep an eye on the MB for my post. It will be in the next week or so.

Until then cheers and thanks again. And wish me luck, driving through Sydney is probably more frightening than any Marylin Manson concert! LMAOVisit Smiley Central!

BlissVisit Smiley Central!

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

Thank you thank you thank you Bliss!!!

But I won't be able to do it in the next few days because, as I posted the other day, I am taking my son to Sydney for the Marylin Manson concert.

Myx: spooky! hope you have a blast!!!

This is a very sensitive issue for myself and MANY others here, so I will take time to think about it and how to respond to these idiots you mention.

Myx: exactly, and that's what pained me when I read his response. I wanted to hang him by his entrails. I must admit I got extremely worked up with my posts on that thread...basically it's a rainbow of caps because I am so outraged by this topic. I was hesitant to ask cos I can't understand the depth of the pain you and your children have suffered, it breaks my heart!! and he as a "christian" just blatantly dismissing the victims over his precious WT was too much for me! If he can't see the suffering and damage inflicted by a story such as yours then he has a heart of solid stone.

So keep an eye on the MB for my post. It will be in the next week or so.

Myx: I definitely will! Looking forward to it! There are a lot of kind people on there, and they won't treat your story lightly.

Until then cheers and thanks again. And wish me luck, driving through Sydney is probably more frightening than any Marylin Manson concert! LMAO

Myx: LOL! good luck!

Myxomatosis

*I wanna fly and and run til it hurts
    sleep for a while and speak no words

in Australia*

-Manic street preachers

'Australia'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit