Winnipeg Welder rhymes with fatco,,

by researcher 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• researcher
    researcher

seems we have to be careful about specific names..................yet the fatco's can do what they like.............. hurt whom they like..........the fatco's wife was in pioneer school and the co conducting commended a lot of folks in the class who raised good kids etc and didnt mention fatco's [although they had one gay one and one idiot one] specifically..............well...........my goodness...........all hell broke loose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pressure was put on the co conducting the school to apologize to the fatco's or crapko's for not mentioning them.................well the co sent a letter out to all who attended apologizing for his omission...................but what a joke...........the dee crapko or dee fatco doesnt deserve an apology......................

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Um... what are you on?

• onacruse
    onacruse

researcher, thank you for the careful nature of your inquiry; very clever Those who know who you're speaking about will...well...will know who you're speaking about.

Craig

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

HAHAHAHAHA

Even the Google Banner Advertisement software couldn't figure out what to put below that post. Oh too funny!

???????????
    ??????????????? ?????? ??????????
    http://andstar.jpcs.alibaba.com
    Ads by Google

I just had to bring this BTTT

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

hehe........i love the post. That is the sort of thing that the org is becoming filled with. I went to the meeting last night, man I forgot how boring they are. Why the dumbed down ministry school? No comments during the reading; wow, that is a real challenge to the young brothers. I do like the talks when no material is assigned; they are usually interesting, as opposed to the usual MS talks. Anyway, keep up the posts researcher.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit