Where can I find a true christian congregation who is loyal to Jehovah?

by Benny Sikter 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Why are Jehovah's Witnesses affected with so many false teachings that doesn't exist in Gods' Word? Why do they not show christian love to all people, including those who are disfellowshipped or disassociated from the congregation? Why do they favorite the members but not the exmembers?

"Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you, that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since He makes His sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous." (Matthew 5:44, 45)

"If you continue showing favoritism, you are working a sin, for you are reproved by the law as transgressors." (James 2:9)

Benny Sikter, Sweden

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Two words, Benny:

CONDITIONAL LOVE

In other words, "We will love you, IF

*you attend all five weekly meetings

*you put in so many hours of field service

*you are loyal to the Organization

*you shun those who have abandoned loyalty to the Organization"

That still doesn't answer your question of why.

The short answer is: Control of the flock through required uniform thinking. Doesn't matter if it is scripturally-based or not. As long as it is organizationally based, it must be adhered to.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Good questions Benny. And btw, welcome!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Why do they favorite the members but not the exmembers?

Apparently, the ex-members are with Satan, not Jehovah. Satan has taken away their spirituality. But if you look deep into the roots (Brooklyn) you'll see that the ex-members can prove that the withered old men in brooklyn do whatever it takes to keep control of the rank & file.

They're also false prophets, but they'll tell you that you were stupid to believe that the end was coming before the generation of 1914 cacked.

Where can I find a true christian congregation who is loyal to Jehovah?

My suggestion is don't bother finding one; look within yourself rather than looking to other people.

• leddfootdja
  • SM62
    SM62

Benny,

I have just come to the conclusion that these people are not necessarily Christians.

They do not own God. He is not their possession. You can find God yourself, if that's what you want.

I am still looking and searching, and I learn a lot from this board. I don't know if you have been DAd or DFd, but if you have, it doesn't matter one little bit. To DA or DF a person is so hateful. Jesus said we should never judge our fellow man, but that is exactly what the WTS asks us to do. Nobody knows our circumstances and nobody should judge us for being human.

Lots of love

Terri

• Jayson
    Jayson

There is a story of a man who spent his whole life searching for just one honest man. In the end it turned out that the only place he ever found him was in the mirror.

Look there.

• Scully
    Scully

Why do you need to be part of a congregation or organization, when the Bible says that you will render an account for yourself to God?

So, then, each of us will render an account for himself to God. - Romans 14:12

Love, Scully

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Hello everybody!

Thanks for your good answers. And here are mine:

Why are Jehovah's Witnesses affected with so many false teachings that doesn't exist in Gods' Word?

Because they believe that all words written in The Bible are from JEHOVAH GOD. They are building up their faith according to imperfect human teachings. (See Psalm 146:3, 4; 1 Corinthians 1:12)

Why do they not show christian love to all people, including those who are disfellowshipped or disassociated from the congregation?

Because they believe men, such as apostles Paul and John, more than Jesus Christ and even God Himself. (See Matthew 5:44, 45; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 5:11; 2 John 10)

Why do they favorite the members but not the exmembers?

Because they believe that exmembers do hate The Truth, while members do love The Truth. They judge themselves to be righteous and others to be unrighteous. But in fact, only Jesus Christ is authorized by JEHOVAH GOD to judge people. (See Acts 17:31; Romans 14:4)

What do you think about these answers?

Benny Sikter, Sweden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit