Samuel Herd: a woman saying "if she were a man....." is borderline being a homosexual

by Khaleesi 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Billy the Ex-Bethelite - "And what is the fixation of the GB, and most JWs, on sex? And especially on homosexuality?"

In my experience, when someone is constantly talking about something, it's 'cause they're constantly thinking about it. :smirk:

• steve2
    steve2

I'd be surprised if this is a recent video.

Can anyone please verify when it was recorded and where?

Not excusing the organization, but I couldn't imagine that sort of talk going down well nowadays. It is blatantly stupid in its reasoning. E.g., scientists have found that women's brains are 10% smaller than men's. Therefore it proves women need to be under men's headship.

BTW, when differences in size are discussed in "scientific" circles, they invariably mean, on average sizes differ and that those difference overall are not large.

• talesin
    talesin

steve2

This vid is Part 2. On the youtube channel (My Plastic Microphone), the description under Part 1, is this.

Published on Aug 2, 2014
    Governing Body member Sam Herd gives a talk titled "The Theocratic Value of our sisters" and fun for all is to be had!

I hope this is helpful.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit