Could Somebody PLEASE Help Me?

by codeblue 5 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Ok, you all know I am new here. I have been wanting to send a personal message to someone on this board and for the life of me I can't figure it out. Can somebody please give me the instructions as to how to do this?

This took a lot of courage to ask, as I can usually navigate the computer, but at the same time I am not a Computer Goddess!!!

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Codeblue

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When looking at posted messages, you can "mouse-over" the name of a user and a menu will appear. One of the options is "Send Message"... just click that and away you go....

You can also go into the Member Directory and view a user's profile, in the profile you will see "Send Message".

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi cb

One way is to move your cursor over to the screen-name (on the left of each post, for example). Once the name is highlighted, a drop-down menu should appear that offers the option of "send message." Click on that and the private message screen should appear.

Another way is to go to the member directory, find the person there, and do the same procedure.

Craig

edit to add: If you have any other questions, ask Elsewhere LOLOL

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thank you 2 so much for your quick response....

Codeblue

• Simon
    Simon

... or click on the person and you will see their profile. There will be links to their posting history and, at the top, to send them a PM

• gumby
    gumby

I think Barney and elsewhere are identcal twins, who are miles apart, and type the same thing at the same time.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit