Watchtower CD

by ClassAvenger 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

I recently got hold of a WT CD called Watchtower 2001 Library (English). Anyone know of anything interesting found in the CD?

• Joker10
    Joker10

I dont know. But Awake has some interesting articles.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It covers about a million references between 1950 and 2001. Where shall we start?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A great way for you to start using the 2001 WT CD is to go to the Quotes website...

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/

There are many JW related topics with many references to the WTS literature. You can use the CD to verify the accuracy of the quotes on the web site... and then start putting together your list of Favorites. The Favorites are a lot like the favorites on your web browser... they make it easy to organize things by topic and then quickly recall them.

I highly recommend you read the Tutorial that is found under the Help menu item... it has lots of great tips for using the CD effectively.
    There are many other web sites that offer lists of quotes from the WTS literature… while reading these sites, I make it a point to look up the same quotes that they are using, and then store them in my Favorites.

Have fun!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

..and in the event that you're curious about the content of those publications that the Watchtower Society leaves off of it's official CDROM, you might like to get a copy of "The Watchtower Bookshelf" CDROM, which contains WTS publications from 1942 to 1959.

The Watchtower Bookshelf CDROM is NOT a product of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, and so it is NOT expensive and it is not a crippled down text only database, but a fully searchable collection of Adobe Acrobat (pdf) files with all the original page layout -text - graphics, color plates, etc., presented as they originally appeared.

You can order a copy of the WT BS CD from the Quotes website.

• yxl1
    yxl1

Trust me, there is NOTHING interesting on that CD ; - )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit