Shaking hundreds of hands every week: are JWs the only ones?

by psyco 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• psyco
    psyco

We know that with our hands we touch what everybody else does: money, handles, buttons, etc.

We also know for sure, since the XIX Century, that our hands carry bacteria and germs causing serious illnesses because of that.

Despite more than 25,000 JWs dying because of the Covid, showing they are not immune, they were proudly declaring how good they were in handling this pandemic.

Now, JWs have started to shake hundreds of hands per week at their meetings, like before, even if Covid is not over yet demonstrating hygiene knowledge back to Medieval times.

I am wondering: are they the only religion/community/group still doing this or others are doing the same?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Despite more than 25,000 JWs dying because of the Covid, showing they are not immune, they were proudly declaring how good they were in handling this pandemic.

Is this a fact ? 25,000 dying because of Covid ? If so ,then they haven`t learnt much have they nor has their God apparently, ,and they still shake hands ?

• cofty
    cofty

Keep your hands out of your mouth and shaking hands is no problem. 99.9999% of covid infection was through aerosol inhalation. Masks, anti-bac, cleaning surfaces, avoiding touching family and friends made almost no difference.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ psyco - the official narrative says people died because of covid, whereas the evidence shows they died with covid. Example: UK motorcyclist died after hitting a tree: tested positive for covid = covid death.

Masks, injections, and lockdowns never saved anyone from death, people's immune systems saved them - the elephant in the room which governments and their "experts" refused to promote or mention.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Depends upon your view of the so called 'science'....which in itself depends on what narrative our dim witted, out of touch but rich politicians are promoting. None of it seems to be 'science' at all. Semantic games, more like.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Not just shaking hands, I my wife's congregation there is no end of hugging.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit