Fooled, Controlled, and Abused by the watchtower.

by frankiespeakin 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I first got the "trufh" when I was 19. Knowing little about the Bible being a Catholic, I was searching for God, and was too trusting and too naïve to see that I was being brought under watchtower mind control.
    For 29 years, I let the watchtower tell me how to think, tell me how to interpret scriptures, and that was painful for me, coming out of mind control, is an unpleasant experience, dealing with cognitive dissonance, having your whole life turned upside down,. When I found out the watchtower is a false prophet, I warned my family the best I could. And for that I was rewarded by the watchtower Bible track Society with disfellowshipment, with subsequent shunning by many close family members and close friends.

Governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses you and I have a score to settle!!!

I am willing to leave it in God's hands, and pray to the judge of all the earth for justice. Does that mean I will not use what is ever at my disposal, to see I get justice? God's word tells me to be patient, I think I am, but there's always room for improvement(I'm imperfect).

Wisdom, from God is what I pray for, to be used by him, to sink a stone in the forehead of Goliath(WT) like little David did. Am I dreaming? Perhaps. Or maybe God put it in my heart. These things are always hard tell, I pray to God often that he will help me neither be too hard nor too soft on this false prophet who destroys lives, who uses people like toilet paper to wipe their excrement with.

I think there is such a thing as righteous indignation, you just have to make sure you don't go overboard. One good thing about indignation it makes you concentrate. I pray to the Lord and I think he's impressed in my heart, that the reason my family is still under control of this cult is to give me concentration that comes from indignation. Because if my family were all out I might just forget about this cult, but because they're still in and shunning me I have indignation and with indignation comes concentration. It is a serious thing when someone claims to be God spokesman and misleads those wanting to have fellowship with God into bondage, and service to them free of charge, (cheap labor to make your organization grow).

I know many here, don't want to lose their families. And I feel so sorry for you all, the more time you have invested in this organization, but the deeper their hooks in your life to control you, to shut you up. I can understand why you would want to be silent to friends and family about the miss-deeds of the watchtower. You have my deepest sympathy and I wish you all well. It is a terrible thing to lose family and friends, practically all the friends you've ever known.

This is why I pray that all the governing body get to feel, the actual pain of shunning, through personal experience or impressions from the Holy Spirit convicting them of there sins in their consciences. I think that's a fair request of God, will he grant it? He is so much wiser than me, if he doesn't he has a good reason I trust him.

I feel this in my heart.
    Pray with me for God by his Holy Spirit to carryout justice in our legal case against the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Heh, sounds like a declaration of war!

Welcome on this board, we need more warriors!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Pray with me for God by his Holy Spirit to carryout justice in our legal case against the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm guessing you've already got something happening.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nos,

I'm guessing you've already got something happening.

Not in the courts, at present. In reality we all have a legal case against watchtower Bible and the tract Society.

I think the laws of the land are slowly evolving to better protect the rights of its citizens. Observing this trend, gives me reason to believe the days are numbered for the watchtower to hide behind laws which were origenally designed to protect its citizen's rights of freedom of worship. What is happening to the Catholic Church I think it's just a small precursor, to what is happening in the the justice system of the United States, and other developed countries. Please don't misunderstand,.. I'm not a legal eagle. I'm just observing the trend, which makes me very hopeful that the watchtower could be bankrupted by legal battles.

In this legal battle I think the Internet will play a very important part in uniting people, to battle the WT very economically and win. I Strongly feel we are just in the beginning, of something that will snowball. Man's intelligences is increasing,.. through progress is not always in a straight line up, but has its ziggs and zaggs,.. but progress does eventually come, in thought, and his sense of justice, this I feel is evident from our examination of history of laws in general.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yahweh,

Grant me my request, please.

Bring crashing on the head of the wicked GB, who lie, and who claim to represent you on this earth, Oh LORD bring upon their heads to each one, what they have inflicted on others,

Cause them Oh LORD, to fall into the trap that they laid for the innocent ones, cause Oh LORD their wickedness in their use of shunning,, to turn upon them and eat them up let them feel the pain in their hearts,, that they have infflicted on those they claim are in their care.

If they repent Oh LORD, show them mercy, but if not let them suffer for their own filthy lies.

In Jesus name I ask for justice, Your justice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit