Do you hate your Job????,

by caspian 8 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

When you've had an absolute "I hate my job" day try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the section. You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy.

Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Take out the material that comes with the thermometer and read it. You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and

Johnson is personally tested"

Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times: "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at the Johnson and Johnson Company".

Have a nice day and remember, there is always someone with a worse job than yours.

Cas

Can you think of a worse Job?

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

That is sooo funny....no sick......no...funny.

NwS

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

That is sooo funny....no sick......no...funny.

NwS ------

• sens
    sens

OMG!!!!! That is gross lol

3Sens4

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Hehe funny

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

This brings up a question, how do you know the material makes that statement. Do you own your very own "south end" thermometer ?? We need more details here. Bug

• yxl1
    yxl1

Few years back I was wandering around the red light district in Amsterdam with a few mates. We were all complaining about work and life, when someone decided it would be a good idea to visit a peep show. After putting loose change into the "viewing booth" and opening the doors we saw a young dead-eyed lady laying naked on a bed. "What a lousy job", my mate said as all 5 of us tried to sqeeze into to booth. Only then did we notice what was covering the floor(!), so we made a quick retreat (...almost loosing our lunch) However shortly after our exit from the booth we noticed a elderly chap walking around with a bucket and mop and entering each booth. It didnt take us long to realise what this man was mopping up. Since then I've never complained about my job.

• rocketman
    rocketman

yx...I wonder what his official job description is...body fluid cleaner maybe?

As for the rectal thermometer, it was no doubt tested by #12 - the same poor soul who gets to inspect all underwear.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Now, what about the condoms that are supposed to be tested?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit