Stephen Lett will be present at our next assembly.

by StarTrekAngel 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Seems pretty clear to me he will be there in person

no--sorry--thats wrong.

he isnt a person.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I don't know why but for some reason Lett reminds me of this fellow ....

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    @antes Wow, I never heard that aspect of Tony's visit. I'm pretty sure he might've mentioned apostates. But the only thing I remember is him saying something like "if you don't want to be here, just leave", as if it were that easy to just leave the org. But I wouldn't put it past him to be so paranoid as to feel he has to go and hide in the CO's apartment. But even back then, he already sounded as condescending as he does now a days.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    StarTrekAngel: Perfect opportunity to deploy an apostate Pirate Box. Name the network "Bro. Lett's Private Stash"
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    LOL. Cappytan. If I could attend by myself I would definitely do it. Wife and mother in law would be shocked. I have not used a suitcase in about two years.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Ask him what he thinks about the Royal Commission in Oz and if he feels the redress scheme it the right thing to do. lol
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Wife and mother in law would be shocked. I have not used a suitcase in about two years.

You can fit it in your jacket pocket.

TP-Link will let you flash the firmware on this router and you have a pocket size Pirate Box.

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    @cappytan Do you have a website or instructions on how to turn that router you linked into a Piratebox? I'd love to try it one day.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ask him if he agreed with the multiple lies and misdirections the brothers used at the Australian Royal Commission?

Has he heard of "theocratic warfare"?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Check out the most expensive hotels or bed and breakfast in the area. I know at least in the 80's the GB still stayed at expensive hotels, rented expensive cars, and always traveled 1st class. If they still do then some nice pictures of that lifestyle would go a long way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit