Is a belief in GOD only found in the Bible ? Of course not .what about all of the other religious sects? Do they not count ???

by smiddy3 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The world is made up of many religions Christian and otherwise .

Whose to say which religion is more superior than another religion ? Or has the approval of a GOD ?

None that I can think of.

Since humans have been on earth GOD has kept silent as to who represents him , if any at all.

• pokertopia
    pokertopia

하느님의 왕국은 말에 있지 않고 능력에 달려 있습니다. 많은 종파들은 나름대로의 관념과 이론을 가지고 있으며 어느 정도의 사람들의 지지를 받습니다. 그러나 이 땅에 평화와 정의와 공의와 자유를 실현시킬 능력을 증명하지 못합니다. 오직 이 지상에 새로운 질서를 실제로 가져올 공동체 만이 참 숭배이며 참 조직인 것입니다. 그러한 공동체는 아직 탄생되지 않았습니다.하지만 반드시 나타날 것이며 모든 나라들 위에 우뚝 서게 될 것입니다(다니엘 2:44).

The kingdom of God is not in words, but in ability. Many sects have their own ideas and theories and are supported by some people. But it does not prove the ability to bring peace, justice and freedom to this earth. Only community that will actually bring a new order to this earth are true worship and true organization. Such a community has not yet been born. But it will surely appear and stand tall over all nations (Daniel 2:44).

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Smiddy the first ten words of your last sentence are spot on " Since humans have been on earth GOD has kept silent..."

Spot on ! its almost as though the bugger doesn't exist !

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thank`s Phizzy,I didn`t want to be so blunt.LOL

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Do they not count?

If I was a believer in JWism, I would say “ NO” . Babylon theGreat , and all that....

Since I was working with good people who were Hindu and Sikh ,and a few Moslem at the time of my awakening, that was all a part of my realisation that the WT was just plain wrong....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Kids trust what their parents teach them until they reach the age where they can compute that it doesn't add up. By then, most kids don't have what it takes to call out their parents on their beliefs, so going along with the teachings of whatever cult their parents belonged to is easier than bailing out and being shunned by their family and friends for doing that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit