Highlights from Leaked Bethel Videos - part 4, movie set

by neat blue dog 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It also looks like guests got to walk around the sets of what I'm guessing is what was used for the new Jonah movie, coming soon to a convention near you, summer 2018.

• compound complex
    compound complex

In a book about ancient sea legends, I read that many cultures have tales about a ship passenger suspected of wrongdoing being thrown overboard to appease the gods.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

compound complex:

Sounds good to me! We know the governing body are guilty of wrongdoing, so overboard they go! Now pass the rum!

Atlantis!

• steve2
    steve2

How to Bring Myths to Life

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

keep them busy and occupied and they may not notice that the big "A" is not just around the corner or any time soon.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

They stay pretty busy thinking up the next bucket of horse manure for JW's to step in. But your right, that CORNER from 1975 to 2018 is a mighty BIG corner!

If they could just sell that gigantic CORNER of false prophecy, it might save them from having to sell so many Kingdom Halls to pay for child abuse cases.

Atlantis!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hmm... looks capital-intensive; lavishing resources on a bid to impress and retain the loyalty of the PIMI crowd rather than evangelise the non-JW world.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The society is making itself feel so important with all this stuff.

Lots of in house fluff with no actual substance!

• Mark B Townsend
    Mark B Townsend

Hello everyone am Mark and am new here and I would love to make and meet people...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hmmm. .. That boat is nothing like the WT concept of The Ark, is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit