JW LEGAL POLL - Brief Update

by Amazing 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Everyone,

I have PM'd all participants from my 2001 Pedophile Poll who knew of one or more molesters or victims. I may have PM'd some more than once, because after about 50 or 60 PMs I got a little goofy ... sorry ... anyway, I have some more points for you:

Even if you live outside the USA, the attorney may still want to e-mail you because I believe they are trying to validate the Poll for future data use ... or we may need to conduct another validated poll. Also, they may refer some data to your country for attorneys there to pursue the case. Please respond, as this is extremely important.

The PM message reads as follows:

Back in July 2001, you participated in my POLL: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/7595/5.ashx ... would you e-mail me at [email protected] and allow me to pass your e-mail address to the attorney I am working with. You will be contacted directly. Please do not qualify your information, as the attorney is best suited to do that. Even minor information or hearsay can be useful to an investigation. If you don't wish to be contacted, then simply do not respond ... but ... I hope you will. Thanks. - Jim Whitney / aka Amazing

If you have not yet responded, or if you would like to have done so, please e-mail your information anyway ... there are several issues going on, and any information you have is important. Thanks, Jim Whitney

• Amazing
    Amazing

BTTT

Btw: Thanks so far for all those who have responded to my PMs. I need more, but appreciate what has come in already.

And ... its kind of cool that there are no public comments to this thread ... as it keeps the goons from the Watchtower who monitor this board from knowing what is going on ... this is great.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

My answer is in the mail Amazing. I would be happy to write a more detailed summary if needed

Dear Goon from the Watchtower who monitors this board,

NYAH NYAH NAH-NYAH NAH *sticks my toungue out*

Monitor this! *makes gesture*

--puttytat

• LDH
    LDH

Jim,

Got my PM. Happy to help. [email protected]

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks everyone ... we are at about 50% response so far ... that is good ... keep them coming. Reminder, it will be a while before the lawyer can contact everyone of you ... but your contribution is important. Thanks again. - Jim W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit