How can I become a leader of the flock of God?

by Pepper 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pepper
    Pepper

It would be so neat to be a high mucky muck. how can I be a leader of the WTS.

Pepper

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, Pepper, you have asked two separate questions.

1. How can I become a leader of the flock of God?

2. How can I be a leader of the WTS?

Flock of God doesn't equal WTS

1. Sheep (flock) will follow a person with a gentle touch and a loving call.

2. To be a leader in the WTS, do the opposite of #1.

Blondie

• Pepper
    Pepper

Your right Blondie, your very insightful. I remember seeing the old brothers from bethel giving lenghty talks just before a district convention would end. They would be wearing white shoes looking like car dealers, and everyone clapping at every word. Frankly they made me sick, it would be nice to see a real live human who is humble and really had Gods backing. Pepper

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Get baptized and have the brownest nose in the congregation.

• Gerard
    Gerard

1) Sell miricle wheat.

2) Measure some pyramid and give it nasty interpretations.

3) Shelter pedophiles.

4) Learn to deny, deny & deny.

• gumby
    gumby
    One day I will forget all about Jehovah's Witness's and all other religions, they make me have a painful bowel movement. Pepper

Alright Mr. Jeckel and Mr. hyde.........what do you really want? It would be nice to be a high up long enough to influence others out of the religion.......if that's what you mean. BTW....you've started drinking way too early this mornin and need to wait till at least 11.........about 3 hours before the 49er game when I'm gonna start slamming a few down. Gumby ....BTW.....How are your kids doing?

• shotgun
    shotgun

I hear you have to like up the butt sex......

• Pepper
    Pepper

Well put grasshopper. My kids are doing good one is getting divorced and my ex-wife has gotton married again to a better man than me, he must be better to put up with her crap. My youngest is working at a Sonic Burger. As for me I sing a Karaoke and let women chase me a lot, and drink large pichers of beer on ocasion and avoid too much self abuse. Pepper

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Get baptized and have the brownest nose in the congregation.

My dad would agree with you completely on this one

I hear you have to like up the butt sex......

Well golly who doesn't? J/K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit