I Ching DIVINATORY ACCURACY

by ninecharger 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Years ago, I began to research Eastern philosophy. I discovered the I Ching. I have found its answers so un-nervingly accurate that now I am wary of asking any questions...

In the time I have been visiting this site, nobody has mentioned I Ching - yet it is an uncannily accurate source of answers.

Everyone posting here should get a copy and ask questions relevant to the WBTS and see what happens...

• Valis
    Valis

um nine, do you have any evidence of said accuracy other than anecdotal stories of how you percieve what you "divine" from the I Ching? Like say scientific proof?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Try asking a question yourself.

I have done it so often that I am now convinced it is something beyond the traditional JW demon stuff.

Do you have a copy of the I Ching? Have you read Jung's study of it??

How can a book of ink and paper tell you that you are having an affair?

There is a lot of literature on this - look at it then come back, because I am absolutely amazed by what I have got from this.

You are not consulting a medium or tarot - yet the answers are so relevant.

I SUGGEST - ask a whole series of questions yourself - analyse the answers then come back and say what you think.

That is what I did 20 years ago - and I am still asking questions and wondering....

• Valis
    Valis

I've seen people use all kinds of "divinatory" methods to answer questions like runes, tarot, I Ching, Magic 8 Ball, astrology, etc and all those things are great if they help you find answers to your questions, but much like the other gazillion self help methods, in the end the answers are in your head already, not coming from an external source. It all about gestalt if you ask me... I can get more stimulus for moments of clarity out of sitting in a quiet place of natural beauty than casting chicken bones on the floor any day.

Siacnerely,

District Overbeer

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Now I've had my dinner- I think it is high time we asked some questions:

Why don't we all ask what (X) will have on the WBTS future??

Why has the WT dug itself into such a hole?

How can we as former J-witlessness be happy??

What will the I Ching tell YOU?

• Valis
    Valis

My Ching tells me that after leaving the JWs you might as well jump from frying pan straight to fire if you go from believing the ludicrous and unproveable to the very same.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

By the time you have ordered the book and worked out how to use it it will be at least a week.

How many posters here are willing to do this experiment???

A couple of personal things, a couple of family and local things, and maybe a worldwide thing...

Or why is the WT in such big trouble over the Child Molestation thing...

or Why is the WT keeping its shares in RANDCAM arms manufacturers?

What answers will we get? As a board let us all see, and post our answers...

• Valis
    Valis

Much easier than that! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Valis:

Work out a question that is very important to you. A HOW WHY WHAT question.

I Shall do a reading - let's see what turns up... and it will be ALL OVER CYBERSPACE!!! What priceless moments we have together!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit