Leah remini: Scientology aftermaths latest episode by far one of the best exposes of the watchtower corporation

by UnshackleTheChains 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I have to say, having watched the Leah remini episode on Jehovah's witnesses, I found it to be incredibly powerful.

The shocking stories told by the panelists will reverberate around the world for years to come. My heart goes out to these people and indeed everyone who has suffered because of watchtowers cruel and flawed policies.

Leah remini is a brave and courageous woman to take on these high control groups and expose them for what they truly are. Watching her throughout this episode, you could clearly see that she listened, she understood, and empathised given her own experience.

At last, a powerful message in the mainstream

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

UNSHAKLE THE CHAINS:

Yes, I loved the show and thought it was a great expose of the JW religion. I was sorry for what these people went through and I’m glad the public NOW has heard the harm that can be caused by following its policies.

I also LOVED the part where the GB admitted that they are against college. Some JWs lie about this fact or try to sugarcoat it. .Well, now the real Truth is out right from the horse’s mouth as the saying goes!

• flipper
    flipper

Yes indeed , it was an excellent show. Well done and the EX-JW's on it sharing their stories were very sincere, honest, respectful , and dignified. They helped dismiss the illusion that JW's have of EX-JW's that " apostates " are crazy or delusional. These EX-JW's made a hell of a lot more sense than most still in JW's ever will. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

I thought it was very well put together and would help jws IF they watched it. Unfortunately 99% won't watch it because it's "all lies". Just last night I pointed out to my pimi wife about the Remini jw episode and her response? "Oh that Leah Remini who I think did something on Scientology and exaggerated, she's weird". I said sure you're only saying that because she now did something on jws. Sadly there's no hope for many, many cult members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit