Do the WTBTS & JW ORG speak in Jehovah's name?

by BoogerMan 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

(Deuteronomy 18:20,22) “‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak...that prophet must die. When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him.’

w85 5/1 p. 4 - "Bible chronology and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy provide ample proof that this time period began in 1914. Thus before the 1914 generation completely dies out, God’s judgment must be executed."

Sorry G.B., you could have asked the audience, phoned a friend, or even taken 50-50, but we must accept the final answer you gave many years ago. You've just lost - God's approval! Give them a big hand - across their smug faces.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think there was a WT article where they addressed this, by stating that they never prefaced their words with "this is the word of Jehovah" or any similar statement claiming direct inspiration or direction.

I consider it hair-splitting, myself.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

When they write things like Jesus directed or what does Jehovah know as in giving instructions during pandemic, or saying they are the channel God is using , or listening to them is liken to the voice of Jesus, to show you have faith if Jehovah and Jesus, you must have faith in the GB and obey them--sounds to me like they are speaking for God.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BOOGER MAN:

I always said I wanted to know which of these guys in the Witness religion actually had God speak to them! The actual God? The one who spoke to Moses?

They shouldn’t be bashful. I would be honored to shake his or their hands! They would be worth meeting. Anybody this special that has God speaking to them deserves to be carried on a parade float like the Pope. Seriously.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

WT proclaimed they are guided by God’s Holy Spirit and are the entity that distributes spiritual food sourced from God—I believe.

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

"Bible chronology and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy provide ample proof that this time period began in 1914. Thus before the 1914 generation completely dies out, God’s judgment must be executed."

"You've just lost - God's approval!"

1914, their appointed "time" that has led to altering "times" over and over again.

"He’ll speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints (anointed) of the Highest One. He’ll attempt to alter times and laws, and they’ll be given into his control for a time, times, and half a time. 26 Nevertheless, the court will convene, and his authority will be removed, annulled, and destroyed forever." Dan 7:24-26

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

It's very clear that the WTBT$/GB/FD$ do not speak in Jehovah's name. Jehovah is the God of Love and the God of Truth.

That's why He will allow their WTBT$ establishment to be wrecked when the UN gets rid of religious institutions, because the WTBT$/GB/FD$ are reproaching His name and hurting people and teaching untruth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit