Watchtower Signs on With Council of Ministers.

by Voyager 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Voyager
    Voyager

This is probably old info to this forum, but to some still in the borganization, some may have not known about it. The Council of Ministers are listed in many countries as high ranking officials of the United Nations. Go here:

http://www.jw-media.org/region/europe/italy/english/releases/religious_freedom/ita_e000321.htm

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the UN, Voyager.

The Council of Ministers is simply part of the Italian Government. Unless you can find something specific in the agreement that would demonstrate hypocrisy on the part of the Witnesses, all I see here is that the Government agred to give the Witnesses additional legal recognition.

• Voyager
    Voyager

Euphemism:

Please read the post more carefully. No where does the post indicate that Jehovah's Witnesses signed on with the United Nations. The post states that the (Council of Ministers) have high ranking members in the United Nations.

The thread given only indicates that there was (one) agreement signed. There was in fact (two) agreements signed. The second agreement was for (Alternative Military Service). Instead of Jehovah's Witnesses being sentenced to prison, they can agree to do alternative service for the Government. That second agreement is listed under (1998 National Assembly passed Law on Substituting Military Service for Alternative Service.) Go here:

http://www.government.bg/English/Priorities/Defence/2002-03-28/405.html

I thank you however for your interest in my post, I realize your only trying to get out the truth, and I respect that. Keep up the good work.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The ruling power that signs on the dotted line within the Borg-ORG have been sending mixed signals for years. No wonder people are asking questions and more..............

We promise all of you this: The future is going to be interesting!

Mr. KIM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit