after watching all along the watchtower!

by nelly1 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• nelly1
    nelly1

i was shocked because i had a similar experience to that blonde women with the JW husband that wouldnt and didnt consumate her marriage.

i really felt like i related to her because similar happened to me.

i left after that id had enough but it was a combination of things..

spent the last 2 days watching all the videos and listening to all the radio broadcasts on dirtclod.com

tears your heart out completely..

i can relate..altho my second husband not a witness whom i was with when i became one...raped my kids and he wasnt a witness..they still didnt wanna help me either. i needed help i had 3 traumatised babies at the time and they didnt wanna know said i made it up and put idea in their heads.

rich aint it?

and after that a bro molested my daughter. and she told me and same scenario...he was going to jail for doing a worldy girl and my daughters name never came into the worldly trial cuz my kids been thru enuff.

he was sent to jail. still in as far as i know.

but my poor lil girl 7 at the time had to go into the creche and tell the elders what he did and they were so damn clinical abt it...

and never really showed any care or concern for her :(

heartless bastards scuse me..

but hey im glad im out of that scenario now left the org..faded and aint gonna give them the satisfaction of df me or me da..theyd love that.

i just feel so numb and so sick because of watching the stories of those poor poor brothers and sisters who suffered...

justice will prevail u wait and see...our god will pay back.

love ya all

nelly :)

• berylblue
    berylblue

((((Nelly))))

• sens
    sens

((((((((((((( Nelly1 )))))))))))))

but hey im glad im out of that scenario now left the org..faded and aint gonna give them the satisfaction of df me or me da..theyd love that.

They Aren't Worthy Of Your Effort Hun. Let Em' Rot. Pricks.

3 Sens 4

• Panda
    Panda

Nelly1, So very glad you are here now. So many people have been abused by the WTS... what love? none in that organization.

• Pepper
    Pepper

I think most Witness couples have sex problems, and need to losen up a bit and let it all hang out man. Pepper

• arancia
    arancia

Your story is very very well written,is like if i was watching a misterious movie.Nothing sorprises me anymore about them (j.w) I thank God avery day for get me out of that human trap.There is people with honest heart,incapable to help themself.Family can be a strong reason to stay.I am very sorry that nobody but themselfs can make the decision to reach out for freedom. To be slave of God is one thing,slave of man is another. God is love,therefore we need is love and proctetion.He made us free ,we should not let anyone interfering with that preciuos divine gift.

• berylblue
    berylblue

((Nelly))

I'm glad you're here.

• sens
    sens

(((Nelly))))

was going to say to you in chat yesterday, but you left so quik....

if you want to add me to messg. or if you need someone to talk 2 my addys are:

[email protected]

[email protected]

hugz...

3 Sens 4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit