Did you have lots of people hit on you at assemblies ???

by run dont walk 7 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Frannie has an entertaining thread going ...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/57868/1.ashx

it got me thinking, how many women and men out there were hit on by other jw's at assemblies, and what lines did you here ???

Did guys try to come across as being super theocratic ??? and once they found out you weren't, you realized they weren't either, just a show ???

Ever hit on by a married JW ???

C'mon for all of us, lunch time was the best part of the assembly, you can admit it now, patrolling the areas, checking out the opposite sexes in your circuit/district.

Any strange comments from JW's you met at assemblies,

I have posted this experience before, but it still ranks as one of the best ...

A friend met a girl, once she found out he was not pioneering, she told him she could not talk to him anymore.

I was kinda told the same thing because I wasn't baptized.

any experiences that stand out ???

• sf
    sf
    Did you have lots of people hit on you at assemblies ???

R O F LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

sKally,

• Maverick
    Maverick

After my divorce, a number of sisters I knew seemed to take an unusual interest in my ties! They were always fixing them for me at the assemblies! Or pulling lint off my jacket. They would comment on my aftershave, (Polo). Stupid me, I thought I was not dressing right! Maverick

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

Awwww, Maverick, I bet you were soooo cuuuuutte.

No, nobody hit on me.

i actually listened and believed the crap they were preaching. -suz

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Yep had married brothers hit on me but never at assembly.

Most of the teenagers I know would spend as much time cruising the corridors as listening to talks. If I couldn't cruise I wouldn't have even gone.

• La Capra
    La Capra

Even at 17 and 18, my mother would not let me roam the corridors at the assemblies alone. My mom was a sicko. She kept score of the guys who hit one me. And yes, it happened. I got two points if it was a guy with a ring. 3 points if he was carrying a baby....Creeped me out. I still need to confront my mom about this. I was always really hurt when she did this, and I never told her that. Shoshana

• Dimples
    Dimples

Yep had married brothers hit on me but never at assembly

Me too. Had one brother do it in front of his wife. It made me so uncomfortable. He would always comment on how I looked. ( Nice dress, hair ) or how my perfume smelled nice. I would always get invited to their house for get togethers by his wife and he would always sit next to me on the couch when his wife would leave the room. Once I had to get up because she came back into the room and I asked her if I could use her bathroom to get away from him. I knew she didn't like it but she never said anything. If he were my husband I would have taken a 2x4 and given him a wood shampoo.

• Francois
    Francois

Frankly, I only had one sister hit on me at an assembly. I had just pulled in to the assembly in Gate City, VA, 1965, after a loooooong drive from Savannah, GA and Linda C****r, not even giving me time to catch my breath, came running up and introduced herself, to which I had only the wit left to say, "Not THE Linda C****r?" (not bad for a man who'd been driving for the last 9 hours, I'd never even heard her name in my life.) She damn near jumped into my arms.

Other than that, I was always so busy hitting on the sisters and taking them back to my hotel room for some Dom '53 iced down in the sink and Beluga Caviar I didn't have time to notice what they were doing. Forming lines from what I hear, while I told them tales of my ultimate humility - which of course keeps me from revealing to you all the average number of apres' dark vertical insertions I achieved during my witness years.

But I'll tell you something without fear of contradiction. A thousand repressed young ladies, full of hormones racing 'round their bodies at near the speed of light, and bursting to try out all this new equipment that's recently popped up, and new awareness that have come with them all, but stifled by an un-natural, authoritarian religion and backed up by an unrelenting pair of stupid, out-of-it parents, is a hundred times easier to convince to jump between the sheets than one worldly girl whose not in the mood, thank you, no matter how much expensive champagne you've got. And you can take that to the damned bank. Is that right ladies?

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit