Cart Cycling

by ShirleyW 1 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

After reading Funchback's post about "having a cart attack" it reminded of some pictures I saw this weekend on a friends FB page, his mother is still in da troof. Her pictures are from Africa and Europe and she's posted many pics of the brothers riding a bike with the whole cart display on their backs !! I guess the Dubs here in the U.S. don't know how easy they have it!

Kinda reminds me of when they used to tell us of how easy we had it here to attend the meetings when some brothers and sisters had to cross thru alligator infested waters and walk miles just to attend the meetings. I guess they could now point out how in the other countries they ride bikes with the full cart on their backs filled with all the literature.

For those here who are in Europe and Africa, are you among those who are breaking their backs for Jehovah, in the literal sense?

• Funchback
    Funchback

In the city I live (Fortaleza), the cart folds into a small size and fits into a backpack. It takes about 20 seconds to do.

They then put the folded cart into the backpack and put the backpack on their back.

So, in a sense, they are carrying the carts on their backs but it's not a struggle at all...LOL!

On a side note, I had to knock on doors in the projects in Brooklyn when I was dating my ex-wife. One could argue that's just as dangerous as those gators.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit