the WTB&TS inc. can work well with others

by willy_think 4 Replies latest jw friends

• willy_think
    willy_think

Article changed : 2001-03-16

FIREPHIM

At the end of 1992, the International Federation of Religious and
    Philosophical Minorities (styled FIREPHIM) was registered in
    Strasbourg. FIREPHIM was founded by Scientology and is headed by the former president of Scientology in France.

FIREPHIM is an alliance of cults which also seeks to gain credibility by including genuine religious minorities. With FIREPHIM Scientology hasjoined together the Moonies, the Children of God, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Le Patriache (associated with Lyndon LaRouche), the Raelians and the witchcraft organization Wicca Occidental.
    Scientology has been sharing its techniques with the Moonies for some years. It seems highly likely that under Scientology's tutelage, other cults will develop aggressive public relations, litigation and intelligence strategies. This is already evident in cases brought against the Children of God (or Family of Love) throughout the world. The evidence is clear: leader "Moses" David Berg has frequently recommended the sexual abuse of children from birth onwards. Berg's followers are known for "flirty fishing" - the use of prostitution to recruit. So far, the Children of God have been largely successful in their defense. In Australia, for example, legal moves to put the children in the custody of the state have thus far failed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this on the watchtower.observer.org site. tought it might be of interest.

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • willy_think
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Only a dobly dick like you would believe it.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Fred:

Let's watch how we walk, and watch how we talk,
    And stumble none in our ministreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Expatbrit

• Kent
    Kent

I do have more info on FIREPHIM on the http://watchtower.observer.org as well, but I'm interested in more information on this group.

The problem is that most info online is in French - and I don't read the language.

I'd be happy if someone familiar with the language took a look at that info, and translated something if of interest.

Kent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit