A Number Trick
|1. Take any telephone number (without the dash). |
2. Scramble the digits to make another number.
3. Subtract the smaller phone number from the larger phone number.
4. Add the digits of your answer together.
5. If you have a two-digit number, add the digits to produce a 1 digit number.
6. Subtract 5.
7. Now think of the letter which corresponds to your number.
8. Think of a country which begins with that letter.
9. Think of the second letter of your country.
10. Think of an animal that begins with that letter.
Were you thinking of an Elephant from Denmark?