The slow trickle has become a steady stream!

by freddo 46 Replies latest jw friends

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    if my mom knew, she would justify that by saying that its another 'cleansing' lol
    I think there might be someone up there in new york, deliberately making such ridiculous videos and articles in order to make the org fall flat. hmm.
    I really cant figure out how anyone with a brain can listen or read that nonsense and still sit at a meeting without wearing out their eyes from eye rolls, or being literally appalled .
    I stopped going to the night meetings first, and many times I just got up and left after the talk, couldn't handle the watchtower anymore, then the talks were lame, and lacking any value at all,
    then I left for good. [no friends there for me to miss]
    poor simon, hes got chart duty, lol, might take him a while.
    we all want to know how many new people are coming on.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Whether the quiet exodus really is ramping up or not, there do seem to be more and more here who are willing to entertain the possibility of said exodus actually being possible.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Picked this up on this site:

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Slow trickle or steady stream...one thing is for certain...there is a great deal more fault finding and criticism of the WTBTS on the part of the rank and file on the increase. Anytime I'm out with the 'friends' where wine and other spirits are being served, one thing is for certain...a lot of belly-aching is soon to follow. A complaint from an elder, elderette, ministerial servant or pioneer toward 'Mother' is very much on the up and up today.
  • baker
    baker
    If your a Bethelite and been there 30 or 40 years your in no where land. You don't qualify for social security cause the WT didn't pay in and your family most likely can't take care of you. You can't fade cause you are obligated by the free room and board, and you have no where else to go. Real sad that an organization has taken your best years and you are at their mercy. Your stuck ...
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

sowhatnow: "we all want to know how many new people are coming on."

You can go to the forum's users page up above and see how many new ones there are. As of this moment there are 10 newbies that have signed up since yesterday.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Vanderhoven7...

"Everything proves we're right! Even the stuff that proves we're wrong!"

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I'm confused, in the 60's and 70's the great crowd. We filled the KH, we couldn't build

enough KH, a sign of the end. Now the numbers are dropping and this is a sign of the end.

I thought the separation work (weeds) were people coming out of false religion, not those in

Jehovahs organization. I did a little drugs when I was young(before JW world), and nothing

compare to the mind trip that this organization send you on.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The "conscious class" is becoming a huge army these days. It is awesome!

The WTBTS is being cornered into change if they want to survive. In my Spanish cong people are just living their lives as they see fit, sending their young ones to college, etc.

GOOD!!!

DY

• Giordano
    Giordano

I just did a rough count of 20 names to a page usually five pages per month (In USERS above) added up the last 3 months and I came up with give or take close to 285 newbies who joined up. That's three congregations in the JW world.

Lets also keep in mind that this is not the only site out there. And lets not forget the Lurkers who vastly out number the joiner's. And if they are lurking here they are in the process of learning TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit