Roger aka Andre' cites scripture that contradicts major wt false doctrine.

by waton 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton

In the just finished wt study # 38, "--spiritual family" , par. 19 , " Robert " is reported to have cited Math: 12:50. Note he has limited "bible knowledge" therefore is not fully indoctrinated. Jesus:

" Whoever does the will of my father, who is in heaven, that one is my brother, sister and mother."

"God's spirit helped "andre" to answer that question" . so wt,

wt teaches that the brothers of jesus are only the patakers especially those in the head of the wt organisation. misreading Math. 25. But here, according to the wt story teller,

Roger, a new bible student , perhaps in the "first love of the truth" guided by Holy Spirit, sets you straight.

" Whoever does the will of my father, who is in heaven, that one is my brother, sister and mother."

• Abraham1
    Abraham1

Matter is absolutely clear from that Scriptures. Yet it is a wonder of all wonders that JWs got away with their false definition who Christ's brother really is.

Luke 8:21 made it even simpler: "he answered them, “My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it.”

Similarly, they got wrongly the definition of pagan. According to God's word a pagan is one who is loving/greeting only those loving/greeting him, ruled by such things as fear, sensuality, ego, greed, alcohol etc (Matthew 5:43–48; Matthew 6:32; 1 Thessalonians 4:5; Galatians 5:19–21; Luke 22:25). (EPH.4.17-19.NIV) (1PE.4.3-4.NIV). This is in the same vein as God's word describes God’s people as “peace-makers, those pure in heart and those circumcised in heart.” (5:9; Psalm 73:1; Romans 2:11, 28, 29; Jeremiah 4:4) Jesus simply praised non-Jews when they displayed theocratic spirit (Mathew 8:10-12; Mathew 22:1-14) and promised he would disown anyone already belonging to him but fails to be theocratic. (Mathew 7:21-23)

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

But also, “brother” can also mean and refer to Jesus brothers in the sense of the “heavenly calling”.

• waton
    waton
    But also, “brother” can also mean and refer to Jesus brothers in the sense of the “heavenly calling”.

Fm, yes it could, but Jesus said; "all those" . Also, at the time Jesus spoke these words, there was no heavenly calling, even he used language at the last supper for example, that can only be understood to mean an earthly future. Of course he was the second adam, sacrificing his earthly everlasting life.

The text in Math 25 stipulates strictly humanitarian deeds, to the most needy. wt's twisting of the text to make that equal to support for the wt empire scheme is the worst of it's doctrines. imho.

• waton
    waton

it appears COs have not been supplied with new outlines yet, that include the wt study insight into Math:12:50 "everyone that does the will of my father is my brother--"

still hammering: "obey the anointed partakers in patterson," or else. o t p i p mantra.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit