How to get a JW to see the light

by Sirona 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hello everyone!

Long time, no see.

I just thought I'd post and ask for your help.

My JW friend is now ready to look at some hard evidence about the JWs. I'm out of practice.....what things can I point out that will really make a difference?

My friend tends to be more influenced by things that affect people's lives. Also the UN thing has been a big deal, but I've only talked about it and not given the 100% evidence.

So you might think I'm lazy, but I'm asking for personal opinions on what to tell her, I will of course do some research myself!

Blessings

Sirona

PS check out my webblog "The Diary of a Modern Day Witch" on www.20six.co.uk/sirona

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Hi Sirona! Lovely to see you!

Well, good news that your friend is really willing to consider the evidence. Anyone I know?

If she is more concerned on things that affect peoples lives, how about the changing teachings on organ transplants and what parts of blood are blood? Another one is the rape / fornication / must scream / mustn't scream saga. You only need to show her the WTBTS own literature for that - no "apostate" literature required.

Good luck!

Rachel xx

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the suggestions, the rape one is a good one I think. Organ transplants too would be good because I don't think she's seen the hard evidence for that one either.

I don't think you know her, although her father is a prominent elder....

Sirona

• freein89
    freein89

Pehaps one could shove a flashlight up their butt. Sorry I'm still mad about that man that killed his kid, hey there's a good one to share with anyone who is wondering about whether to stay in the org.

Deb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit