5 Letters From the UK Arrived!

by Atlantis 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

All the letters are about fire alarm stuff except the announcements and reminders.

2019-12-26-2020--Kingdom Hall Fire Alarm Survey (GBR) Great Britain

2019-12-27-2020--Kingdom Hall Fire Alarm Survey (IRL) Ireland

2020-02--United Kingdom Announcements And Reminders

Kingdom Hall Fire Alarm Survey Sheet

Kingdom Hall Fire Alarm Information Sheet

Petra!
  • newsheep
    newsheep

Lol! Looks like the org is worried someone within their congregations will burn down their halls because many within know what the org's intentions are and that is to sell off their halls. Go for it!!!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Oooh! A new Sheperd The Flock Of God book in April 2020? Just in time for Easter.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Someone in Washington has been setting fire to Kingdom Halls; it helps them feel persecuted. "Look how much they hate us! Just as Jesus said!" No one has been harmed to my knowledge, except for delaying their waking up process.

BTW, the FBI is investigating, as they should.

Is the FBI investigating the CSA problem? I don't think so, but who knows?

Horrible people start burning down buildings; normal humans keep it to camp and bon fires. There are better ways to make a better cult, or tear down the cult.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

How do you get them?
    I guess you're an Elder?

You rock man!!

LOVE THIS IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS

(1) Does the faithful and discreet slave produce all mobile apps that seem to be designed for Jehovah’s Witnesses?

(2) How can you determine if a mobile app or a website is from the faithful and discreet slave?

(3) What danger exists with mobile apps and websites that seem to be designed for Jehovah’s Wit-nesses but are not provided by the faithful and discreet slave?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit