Young children and Corona @ jw.org OMG

by Gorbatchov 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Exploiding children for jw.org.

Remember I was a young child, 40 years ago I wrote an article about the bible, from Watchtower and Awake sources.

Still wish I never did. My teacher gave me hell and said no more of this shit.

Since then I was scared for being a JW.

Now, I read this, shit hit the fan again.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/Young-Witnesses-Become-Resourceful-Evangelizers-During-Pandemic/

G.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

The fault was not with you obviously but the teacher. Was he an atheist by any chance?

In any case, I don't see anything wrong with the children getting involved in encouraging their neighbors during this stressful time. It looks like the majority of those people appreciated the effort these children put in, unlike your teacher.

Those children are developing a selfless attitude, wanting to help others. Better than getting bored and getting up to no good. My husband is a teacher working from home right now because of the pandemic. He is having to constantly call the parents about missed work etc. and he keeps being told that the children are missbehaving and that they (the parents) don't know what to do with them...

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I don't agree for a part you say. Why was I pressed to do it? Group presure, from jw.org.

G.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It's all about getting inactive, DF'd, DA'd and Non JW's to the Kingdom Hall. Nothing wrong with what the kids are doing but it's all about converting others to the religion. Get them to JW dot borg.

I constantly am seeing people in our area, feeding others, delivering meals, working hard and putting themselves at risk. I have several members of my family that are 1st responders.

My "worldly" friends have checked on us. JW's? Nope, just an quick how ya doing, followed by invitations to the Memorial. Their agenda, is to get you BACK INTO THE KINGDOM HALL. When you say no, you hear nothing back from them until there is a special talk or WT event. We won't hear back from family until next year at Memorial time. That is NOT a genuine love, just an agenda to get you back in.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

@Toesup

"That is NOT a genuine love, just an agenda to get you back in".

And to ge you back in is what for exactly?

• alanv
    alanv

My son is a JW elder, and has not phoned me once during the crisis, even though i am nearly 70 years old. Same as always he is quite ok talking to me when i phone him, but he only phones me when he wants something.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Nitty Gritty,

To get you back in so that you can start putting money in the contribution box of course . its all about the money .

Commercial Printers / Authors etc. were all envious of the WTB&TS printing all of these books and magazines that were then sent out by unpaid volunteers to sell them to the public and bring in the money.

Millions of gullible Jehovah`s Witnesses around the world making the JW Organization filthy Rich.using religion to do so.

That alongside with their multi-million Dollar Real Estate Empire ,buying and selling property ,that was and is the topping on the cake giving them Billions of Dollars now.

I wonder where all of that money is going ? and don`t make me laugh and say it is all going back into the preaching work .

YEAH RIGHT ! PULL THE OTHER LEG.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

@smiddy3

So you're saying all those "millions of gullible" witnesses are trying to get their relatives, friends and loved ones back in so that more money is going in the contribution box??

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Not exactly N-G ,the millions of gullible witnesses around the world have a variety of reasons for getting anybody back into the religion.

Their gullibility lies in the fact they don`t realize that the GB of JW`s is only interested in that the more people "in" the religion the more money is contributed .

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Yeah they want them back in (the organization) for the money. If you have to take ice cream money from kids, you certainly don't want to miss out on an adults paycheck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit