JW arrested in Russia

by Bill Covert 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Redding newspaper Sunday 5-28 A Danish national Dennis Christensen was arrested in Oryol Russia during worship services, last week. Literature, laptops and hard drives confiscated.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Where were the services being conducted? Not a KH I'm sure.

• darkspilver
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Thanks for the info. This is a fine way to stop Watchtower's self serving propaganda in its tracts, deny all contact with WT corporation's info to the population once it is labeled as an extremist propaganda (imported from the USA) in other words cut off the programing tool of this hostile force and gradually reeducate those harmed by it. Takes time but I'm glad the Russian government is not let them play freedom of religion card on such frauds.

• KiddingMe
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

So true:

In February, investigators inspected the headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in St. Petersburg, the independent Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta reported. More than 70,000 pages of documents were confiscated for the General Prosecutor's Office, according to Russia's Sova Center of Information and Analysis, which monitors hate crimes and the enforcement of anti-extremist laws.

I suppose the Watchower Corporation is shitting it pants over that 70,000 pages of information about the inner workings of this money grabbing corporation, I think these guys may face a host of charges by international laws that could send them to the crapper.

Think about it. This a real serious offense in Russia, and they can't play the freedom of religion card in the extremist charge against them it's a moot point,, and the government is making a case for collecting more monetary from this fraudulent corporation which I think will follow suit in many other countries. Let admit it Russia is right on the ball with this and other countries will follow. I hope Spain take a hint from this, but I think the USA will drag its feet but eventually come around, As this is the way to put out of business a mind control cult over the gullible of their people for public safety.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit