The J.W fishpond of marriage mates! How many of us married a idiot!! No choice.

by Witness 007 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• LifesNotOver
    LifesNotOver

I married the same idiot TWICE, so who's the idiot In this scenario? LNO

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I married someone who's personality was completly oppisite to mine. But she was pretty and I was in a small ethnic congregation in Australia. There were no prospects and 20 years later many of my 40 year old Witness friends are still looking for someone even hopping congs any chance they get. What a sad group of losers we are. For me every day is hard.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Almost married the wrong guy. Got engaged to a bethel boy but cancelled the wedding, even gave presents back. Don't ever be afraid of doing what you know is the right thing for you. Then I married a man who achieved a First in a physics degree after we left the cult and went on to be a chartered physicist. Not stupid at all. Miss him so much.

• nugget
    nugget

Saw it happen many times. I didn't marry in haste and was lucky. Of course if cantleave posts that he married an idiot I will take it all back.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Of course if cantleave posts that he married an idiot I will take it all back.

I doubt he will do that you are one clever lady.

• Listener
    Listener

Fortunately the Brother I was involved with made it clear what he expected from a good and dutiful wife so I was able to break it off before taking the big plunge. He didn't find another victim for 10 years after that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit