The J.W fishpond of marriage mates! How many of us married a idiot!! No choice.

by Witness 007 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

What a horror. Instead of there being "more fish in the SEA" our marriage mates came from the small and crapy Witness pond. Anyone got burned by going with Mr or Mrs you will have to do?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How many of us married a idiot?!!

Beauty Fades.............................................................Oh Gawd..

STUPID IS FOREVER.....................................WHAT WAS I THINKING??!!

Image result for dumb woman..Image result for man face palm

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

:

If you marry one that doesn't do a sentence without the word "Jehovah" in it . . . then you know you've hit the jackpot of constant tribulation in the flesh.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

I didn't marry one, my sister didn't either as she thought they were all "wimps". My friend married an elder who was violent to her so she commited adultery to get divorced and the JWs felt sorry for him!!!! >:-( x

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

My wife did. Hang on, what was the question again?

SF

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Most witnesses marry the "ideal" mate...according to their "spiritual standing...

Actual attraction or compatibility has little to do with it sadly.....

Them most just end up, "making it work" rather than really loving each other unconditionally.

Few can ever really be themselves either, as the society's guidelines are involved in every aspect of that marriage.

• Zoos
    Zoos

All kinds of unsavory bacteria lurk in stagnant water.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yeah, I married an idiot.

So happy to be free and remarried to a wonderful man.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

*raises hand

Ummm....let's see...besides being a cold fish, (ewww creeping me out thinking of him) he was disrespectful, disloyal, inconsiderate, temperamental, controlling, careless, lazy, demanding and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Barf

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Right here! I married the poster child of the JW idiot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit