Warwick Tour Brochure

by konceptual99 22 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

So we had this posted in the mega topic thread..

WT: Warwick World HQ Tour Brochure

The new world headquarters of JWs, located at Warwick, New York, will open for tours on Monday, April 3, 2017.

In anticipation, a new eight-page glossy brochure about this facility has now been released:

DOWNLOAD PDF: https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_cmsassets/70/fo_s-WHQ_E.pdf

MORE INFO: https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/offices/united-states/

Please note that the earliest dates available for tours are now in from mid-August 2017 onwards

Now you can play the WT's version of 'Where's Wally?'... 'Where's the GB?'... can you spot them all?

SEE ALSO: Letter July 1, 2016 - Re: Information for Touring the World Headquarters at Warwick, New York

SEE ALSO: Letter December 31, 2016 - Re: 2017 Annual Meeting and Warwick/Wallkill Dedication Program

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/img/image/7a031ce1d11c62413e71cb85d9c1bdb9?s=629

What struck me is the distinct lack of diversity in the pictures showing the Writing Committee. I am amazed that it would appear that only older white men are qualified to consider what goes in the publications.

I also thought it was quite funny that Losch turned up to give a guided tour. If I go can I have the WT's own Wallace - Bro Lett?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Damn! I see Gerrit Losch at the pictures in a leading function at Watchtower HQ.

Did I think he did "not answer to Watchtower" and WT "does not, and never has had, any authority over" him.

Gerrit, our own litle Pinocchio 😉

G.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

hey cool! thanks - the first report from the Mega Thread

Here's the picture....

"Artwork presentation before the Writing Committee and some members of the editorial staff"

• Room 215
    Room 215

You mean we get to hang out with these guys? No thanks, I'll pass!

• hoser
    hoser

It looks like ugly and the physically disabled aren't welcome

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

At first glance it looks like a prison from the outside. But there's smiling happy faces and handholding so surely this cant be all bad. And a personal tour by the liar Gerrit Losch? Sounds like the kind of tour i'd wanna go on. I've got lots of awkward questions for him.

• tiki
    tiki

Weird...zombies in suits...it looks so artificial and staged. And kinda freaky...like a sci-fi movie....

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Four of the 8 pages of the brochure have at least one GB members picture on it (where is the picture of Jesus?). The GB members sure are putting themselves out there like never before.

The next brochure will be telling the rank and file how they should dress when visiting. This brochure will be thicker than the one this thread is about.

• sir82
    sir82

LOL at the Writing committee picture.

Women and minorities need not apply.

We've always known that, of course, but a picture of 20 old white guys in a room really makes for a compelling image, especially when you think of, say, governmental committees of pretty much any western nation.

OH -wait - I missed the token Brother Fetchit back in the corner. The exception which proves the rule.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

And just think of the money making opportunities that the glorious ones have provided to the flock by offering these tours of Jehovah's sacred throne! What a loving provision in these last days

http://www.jwalktours.com.au/index.html (just one of many)

JWalk Tours organises group travel for Jehovah’s Witnesses. This idea is for fellow believers to have a chance to travel with, and meet brothers and sisters from different countries, cultures and backgrounds.
    Our main focus is Bible Land Tours, particularly Jordan and Israel. Besides the Bible Lands, we also put together a different tour every year. These tours are a once off but Bible Land Tours run regularly.
    We will also be organising tours of the new headquarters in Warwick, as well as Wallkill and Patterson, in the near future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit