• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Kingdom Hall, 37 Camp Road, Farnborough, GU14 6EN

Double Kingdom Hall with four congregations:

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    darkspilver, I thought Aldershot had their own KH some years back ? how has Aldershot survived on 3 elders?
  • Anonymaus1914
    Anonymaus1914
    jookbeard, Through Jehovah's help, that's the only answer. Probably helps that (probably) all the elders are retired so they have more time to devote in his service *puke*
  • Anonymaus1914
    Anonymaus1914
    darkspilver, thanks for the useful links, never crossed my mind that you could check out the elders names through the uk charity website!
  • freddo
    freddo
    Phone up the coordinator of one of those listed congos and ask him if/tell him that "wondrous expansion is still taking place round his way!?"
  • freddo
    freddo

Source tells me Windsor and one of the Slough congregations amalgamated or at least Windsor using Slough hall? And some cuts in Woking?

I'm not too familiar with the area and do not want to ask too many questions but anyone in the know?

• Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Is strange since they are having their new expansion in Chelmsford...in same cases they expand and some others their down seizing..
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    All those congregations are in the Greater London catchment area. The cost of building land there is through the roof. They're obviously trying to raise cash for whatever purpose.. Couple that with the changes in the ownership of the KH's and there's some fishy stuff afoot!
  • bohm
    bohm
    This is a very interesting thread, thanks for bringing it back up. It is too bad there is no coordinated effort to track the WTBS selling/buying of KHs.
  • punkofnice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit