Berkshire Circuit (UK)

by Dont_Believe_The_Truth 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Punky, Peterborough is quite a large place, how many K.H's will this leave to "serve" the populace ?
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    you would at least think they would hide or remove the sign on the building. what a fine witness for jehovah. up for sale.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    prometheus they were due to be just moving to the new bethel enmass from london but they now seem to be cutting the number of people that they take to chelmsford with them
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    "wondrous expansion is still taking place round his way!?"

wondrous reductions and cut-backs,

kkkkkkk.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    You would have thought that with them not printing 50 million magazines a month worldwide that they would have got a bit of extra money to spare but its not looking that way hee hee
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Phizzy Peterborough is quite a large place, how many K.H's will this leave to "serve" the populace ?
    I'm a bit out of the loop now, but if we're talking about excluding outlying villages, I believe the answer has diminished to just 2.
    The original one at Clarence Road. SOLD. I believe it's now a Muslim centre.
    The next one in Wellington Street. SOLD. Now an African Pentecostal church.
    The one at Hallfields Lane. For sale. Probably ISIS will buy it
    The main one they use is St Pauls Road which used to be Plymouth Brethren worship place.
    Whatever happened to dedicating the structure to Jar - Hoover?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit