Berkshire Circuit (UK)

by Dont_Believe_The_Truth 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness

Just checked the website NK and Caversham is now listed as meeting at Henley...I heard about it a month ago.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Similar things in West Yorkshire.

Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Cleckheaton, Mirfield have 3 halls between them and I think 2 are being sold, congs amalgamated into 2 and sharing 1 hall.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"....wondrous expansion is now taking place....Trill Trill......".

Wondrous expansion in the offshore hidden accounts ?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

We are expanding = the end is close.

We are shrinking = the end is really close.

• Dont_Believe_The_Truth
    Dont_Believe_The_Truth

Apparently Farnborough and Aldershot are going to be very effected...

Yes Caversham hall is closed down and they now meet in the Henley hall

DBTT

• Peony
    Peony
    Doesn't Reading Whitley Wood also use the Caversham Hall. Wonder where they will be going?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I knew a bro from Farnborough, we played them in an inter congregational football match once
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i wonder what the land is worth--that the Caversham KH stands on.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

And yet I still have to hear about all this expansion.......

Someone was praising the 1% growth the other day in their comment. If your 401k was growing at 1% you'd be pissed!

• freddo
    freddo

So if they lose one kingdom hall and just one congo per circuit and there are 60 circuits in the UK and they average 200K per KH that's ... umm ... errr ... takes off shoes to count using toes ... ...

£12,000,000

Then if they make London a non-printing branch after the Speshul Visit at the end of April they can sell all the London properties and make Chelmsford a branch for 100 instead of 1000.

Loadsamoney for the Magnificent Seven and their dirty dozen helpers to live off of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit