Assembly day cleveland ohio Willoughby ass hall

by nowwhat? 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Thought I was done going but want to keep family happy. Anway They found away to make the theme about love as dry and monotone as a corporate board room meeting. 932 attendance. 2 kids I adult baptised. But here is what's interesting, they lowered the "debt incurred" to 8k from 11-13k in the past! A lot of brothers must have been complaining and calling B.S.!

• sir82
    sir82

There is a fixed amount, $ per publisher, for each person belonging to a congregation assigned to that assembly. Last I remember it was $10 a head.

What most likely happened is that they shuffled the circuit around a bit. Likely there were 1100 - 1300 publishers assigned to that assembly in the past, but now the number assigned is around 800.

Add in kids who are not yet publishers and you get an attendance of 932.

By the way, the $10 (or whatever) per publisher is supposed to be a hush-hush, top-top-top secret. So you didn't hear it from me

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    They found away to make the theme about love as dry and monotone as a corporate board room meeting.

Looks like they haven't raised their game from the usual duller than dishwater cobblers.

Yet, they still beg for money with a fake "debt incurred" figure. Still the scammer artists they always were.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the cong overseer in the second cong i went to--50ish years ago...was a lovable old git..who couldnt spell or pronounce written words properly.

OHIO was pronounced "IO-HOI"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Didn`t C.T. Russell say that they would never beg or solicit for money ? If donations were`nt given freely from the heart they would know it was time to pack it in ?

The G.B. have no shame .

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I haven't been to Willoughby in a few years. Still asking for money, eh?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ smiddy3:

Who is this C.T. Russell that you speak of?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit